What Is Hoppr?
Hoppr is your software bill-of-materials (SBOM) and secure software supply-chain (S3C) utility kit. Built on a simple plugin architecture, Hoppr can collect, process, and bundle your digital assets to streamline transfers from one production environment to another. Whether on cloud-connected or airgapped networks, Hoppr can handle it.
A few of the many possibilities:
- Collect, bundle, and deploy artifacts as defined by a manifest and collection of SBOMs
- Release products to be consumed by other teams through a manifest
- Extend to provide further information on the contents of the transfer
- Framework to collect digital assets and build dependencies for consolidated packaging
- Secure Software Supply Chain Management of these dependencies
- Consolidated packages grouped into repeatable bundles
- Repeatable collection and packaging of applications, libraries, and artifacts
- Infinitely extendable with plugins
- Designed with extensibility in mind, Hoppr encourages the development of additional plugins for added functionality
- Batteries-included with core plugins
- Collect, process, bundle common component types
Developing for Hoppr
Learn more about Hoppr development at our Development Center
Hoppr is MIT Licensed.